Easy Steps to Make Your Own Honey Cornflakes!
Eid’s only a week away — if you’re looking for a quick kuih fix that’s easy to make, wallet-friendly and delicious, we’ve got you covered! 😋
Watch the video below to learn how to make honey cornflakes!
90g butter or margarine
1/3 cup sugar
1 tablespoon honey
4 cups cornflakes
1. Preheat oven to 150°C.
2. Line 24 hole patty pan with paper cases.
3. Melt butter, sugar and honey together in a saucepan until frothy.
4. Add cornflakes and mix well.
5. Working quickly, spoon mix into paper patty cases.
6. Bake in a slow oven heat of 150°C for 10 minutes.
7. Leave to cool before consuming or eating.
And there you have it! Your tasty and super beginner-friendly bakes for Eid! Hope you enjoy!